Noah is now 5 and could not be happier! His GIANT Dinosaur Party with his friends was all he could talk about for 3 months. We had a cake at home on his birthday and a few days later we had a party with his school mates at a pizza place that has a play yard. Don't let the christmas wrapping throw you off . It is June... at least it's not newspaper:) Four was a good year and five will be fantastic!!!


8 comments:
I remember when he was born! I made him a blanket! He was my favorite baby in the ward! I loved his fuzzy hair!!
Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe how big they've all gotten! It seems like yesterday Noah was just a baby or Blake was only 2.
That dino cake is amazing! And Noah is adorable =)
thanks for the comments. Yes, it's crazy how fast time passes. Noah's a very sweet kid. "A GIANT Dinosaur" was all he wanted for his birthday.And this is about as giant a cake as I could make. It turned out better then my other cake disaster(see previous posting):) The dream lives on.
Yeah! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see you.
Great job on the cake, Em! I, peraonally, am lovin' the Christmas bag.
AWESOME cake! It was great talking to you today!!!!!
3 kids in school...Wow, Em. Are you sure you're going to know what to do with yourself??
Its OCTOBER already. Need post! Need post!!
Post a Comment