Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll love ya, Tomorrow....

12:00 phone call from Hubby saying someone bought our car and they will be by tomorrow to pick it up and would I please get it shampooed. Well it's too late in the day to drop it off somewhere because by the time it would be done I would have to take a taxi with 4 kids.. no thanks. So it's "do it yourself"
1:00 Maddy eats lunch and is down for a nap
1:15 I put the floor mats in the shower and scrub away rockin to Juanes
2:00 Notice a HUGE pile(3 loads worth) of clean, but wet laudry in laudry basket by dryer?????(housekeeper left early today)She had plans to do it tomorrow??? start "finished" laudry
2:40 Wake up Maddy( Big mistake) to pick up Noah
3:00 pick up Noah from school where I am told tomorrow they are celebrating the earth and Noah needs to come dressed in green( we do not own said outfit), bring a plant to plant at school(I'll dig something up tomorrow on the way to school), and paint a poster board of what the earth should look like (you know without trash) for tomorrow. So we hussle off to buy supplies.
3:30 Spot clean seats and floor in truck
4:00 Blake walks in the door and screams "Tomorrow is my teachers birthday we are having a party and I want to give her a present. What do you have for Ladies?"
4:30 Still trying to convince a very persistant 7 year old that we can make her a giant cookie.
4:45 Audrey " A friend is coming over today! Ya
5:00 Start giant cookies and try to get Blake to focus on his homework and not the giant cookies
5:30 Oh ya everyone still needs dinner
6:00 Dinner
6:30 Friend goes home and send everyone to the shower so they don't stink tomorrow
7:00 Start painting project with Noah
7:15 Dan comes home from a 3 day trip today instead of tomorrow
7:20 Dan says, "Oh ya I forgot to ask you to make something for a office party tonight. Do we have anything? (Ya the chips and Salsa you just bought in Bogota)
7:30 Dan leaves for Party ( I'm sorry to see the chips and salsa go. It was fun while it lasted)
7:45 Note to self "Maddy gets a longer nap tomorrow"
8:00 finish painting project
8:15 Help Blake decortate cookie for tomorrow
9:00 They are all asleep... Good Night until TOMORROW!

5 comments:

Lanette said...

I get tired just reading this! Haha =) You're an amazing mom, and your kids are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are!

Linda said...

I love it! What a day you had. Maybe TODAY will be less chaotic.

Dyann said...

Good LAND, girl! Thank Heaven you're a supermom and handle everything in stride.

Jake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dixie said...

I'm exhausted from just reading it!