I remember measuring my feet with my mom's fancy shoes when I was little. I don't remember my feet being the same size as my mom's when I as 9. For the last week Audrey has be hilarious. Everyday she finds a new pair to prance in around the house.
I guess this means I should only buy Audrey shoes I would like to wear too:)!
3 comments:
No way! I guess you can definitely start a show swap. Those ones pictures are way cute =)
Also, thanks for your comment on my blog! I think teaching abroad would be the coolest thing ever. It's an exciting prospect for the future =) I can't believe you're moving back to the states in August! That's awesome. Shaun wants to move to Houston when we graduate, and he's sold me pretty well on it. It would be awesome if you guys ended up around there =)
PS--by show swap, I meant SHOE swap. oops!
This is Audrey????? I thought it was Dan.
Post a Comment