Finding Joy in the Journey
Definitely don't live in the Lakewood area. That area is dangerous.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!YEAH Emily!!! WE are sooooo excited.
Congrats!!! That is wonderful... your extended family will be so excited!!
University Place. Great area, good people, 3 wards, it's nice.And can I just say "yay" again and again and again???
Yeah!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily,Property? Graham - it's growing out there, good school. Ward? Mine. Bar none. It's huge, but has an amazing reputation. It's the best the best the best. Especially for kids.Beauty? Gig harbor. Phenomenal. You have to pay the toll every time you leave the island, but that wouldnt' have to be too often. Bonney Lake is also a growing community - still some property out there too. Puyallup traffic sucks.Orting - property yes, but you're in lahar range, so I won't let you do it! Sumner might be the same thing. No to lakewood, no to tacoma.
Yeah, so glad you will be in the northwest again. Maybe we will actually have a shot in the dark of seeing your cute family again?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Definitely don't live in the Lakewood area. That area is dangerous.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!YEAH Emily!!! WE are sooooo excited.
Congrats!!! That is wonderful... your extended family will be so excited!!
University Place. Great area, good people, 3 wards, it's nice.
And can I just say "yay" again and again and again???
Yeah!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily,
Property? Graham - it's growing out there, good school.
Ward? Mine. Bar none. It's huge, but has an amazing reputation. It's the best the best the best. Especially for kids.
Beauty? Gig harbor. Phenomenal. You have to pay the toll every time you leave the island, but that wouldnt' have to be too often.
Bonney Lake is also a growing community - still some property out there too.
Puyallup traffic sucks.
Orting - property yes, but you're in lahar range, so I won't let you do it! Sumner might be the same thing.
No to lakewood, no to tacoma.
Yeah, so glad you will be in the northwest again. Maybe we will actually have a shot in the dark of seeing your cute family again?
Post a Comment