Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It happened again!

I was in the grocery store (yes we have grocery stores). I don't know if it was because I had a mountain of food in my cart and the bagger thought we would be all day, or I looked extremely frail because the extreme heat has returned, but HE BROUGHT ME A STOOL! He wanted me to sit on the stool while they rang up my food. Next time I'm in the States I will suggests this to the customer at Walmart for all you tired moms!

5 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Love it! We totally need that kind of service over here!

Dixie said...

just soak it up while you can & try not to turn too soft in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

Wow...sounds like people there are little more courteous than folks here.

Anonymous said...

So aparently Columbia is a safe place to live AND people get spoiled there.

Linda said...

life must be rough... livin' on the beach, nanny, housekeeper, private school for the kids, tropical climate and you get a chair at the check out line at the grocery store!!

Do you want supersize fries with that full meal deal?