Audrey is now 8. She was thrilled to be baptized. After 4 hours of trying to fill the font, she finally just sat in the water (I was ready to head to the beach). But she is now official and couldn’t be happier. She is our Cruise Director. She always has a plan for a party, a day with friends, an outting, time at the pool, or an afternoon at the beach. She loves to draw, play violin, dance ballet, play with friends, make cakes, play games, and be with grandparents and cousins.Blake is 6. He loves to do experiments. In his words, “It’s what I do” He likes to do stuff just to see what will happen. It generally goes like this. “Mom will you come here?” “Blake, what happened?” “ Weellllll, I was trying to ….when suddenly, just by accident…..” “I’m really sorry mom” He’s a very sweet boy, and TONS of fun! He loves his school and teachers, and the Beach is his heaven on earth.
Noah is 3. He is our judge and jury. He makes sure we are all following the rules. If you have commited an infraction, he lets you know in no uncertain terms. Other that, he will give anyone and everyone a hug and kiss and loves to wave to strangers. He is our super hero and athlete. He has jointed a little pre-school and says he is bigger and no longer “teeny teeny tiny”.
Madelyn was born in July of '08. She has been tons of fun. She doesn’t think sleeping is all that great, but she’s starting to warm up to the idea. When she was born I said “WOW” this is my favorite, so small, and straight from heaven. When she was a new born, I loved to just hold her and watch all the fun faces she would make. Then she will do something new… smile, cue, roll over, laugh, find her feet, put everything in her mouth, sit….. and I think “no, this is my favorite stage” To be honest, I love it all, even the sleepless days and nights!( I have almost forgotten what a Sunday afternoon nap feels like, it’s been years)

9 comments:
Hey It is wonderful to see the blog. Your kids look beautiful and they are getting so big.
It's so great to see your beautiful family!
I can't believe Audrey is eight. I remember holding her at Grandma's 80th B-day party at Maddox. Time flies!!!
Wow. Time flies. I don't remember when we saw you guys last. Probably Thanksgiving years ago at Grandma's house.
Your kids are adorable!
The Pauls
Megan (McEntire), Rich, Christopher, Alex, Dixon and Brogan
Oh my goodness i can't believe what I am seeing! I feel SOOOOOO old! They are all so beautiful and grown up! How are you Emily...? I miss you all so much! Update me
Love, Hays
Oh my goodness, they are so big... I can't believe it. I remember when they were just babies.
I love the pictures of your kids. Audrey is so old! Crazy! Congrats on another little one. I am so glad you found Hailey's blog so we can keep up with the Olsons. We really do miss you guys, but it looks like all is well!
Emily and Dan and cute kids,
We're slow to join your blog site, so happy to get a little more caught up on your happenings. What great experiences you are all having. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all. Love, Warren and Kandy
Such cute kids!!!! I remember Audry when I was her nursery leader - such a beautiful little day :)
Post a Comment