Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Boulder Cave

I may get into trouble by sharing this info with those that do not live in Washington...but August and September are GLORIOUS in Washington ...it almost makes up for Nov thru June!




Yesterday we drove to the NE side of Mount Rainier (Chinook Pass) to do a short hike in a cave. It was a long way to drive for a short hike but I LOVE to hike around Mount Rainier. And the kids had a great time. Too bad September isn't 8 weeks long. I have a list of hikes I can't wait to do with the kids and not enough time to do them all this year =(. My summer was NOT long enough this year!






















The kids found a snow hill to play on...pure joy!






Mount Rainier you are a Beauty and you mesmerize me every time you show your Magnificant face!

 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the post!

Dyann said...

Wishing September is 8 weeks long is a great idea! September in the pacNW is the best ever!

Glad your fam enjoyed your day out on the Mountain. It was so good to see you last month, too.

And PS--I love Love LOVE your new photo!