Emily!!! I was reading another blog and saw you guys on their blog list! I love the world of blogging, and love that we can all stay connected in a small way. Your family is growing up! How does that happen? I also have a blog: ohsowhitty@blogspot.com. You can look, or not. :)
Well Emily O! Blogging is great. I found you through uh, Hailey's blog? I dunno know. Anyway, I figured it was you and knew immediately when I saw Audrey. She's older but she looks the same. Cute! I can't believe you have four children. I also can't believe you're in Colombia. I wondered what had happened to you. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! ~Karen Knerr
4 comments:
That is the CUTEST video Em! I cannot believe she is already crawling.
Man, how times flies. Thanks a TON for sending me your blog address!
Emily!!! I was reading another blog and saw you guys on their blog list! I love the world of blogging, and love that we can all stay connected in a small way. Your family is growing up! How does that happen? I also have a blog: ohsowhitty@blogspot.com. You can look, or not. :)
Take care,
Ben & Aimee Whitmer
Well Emily O! Blogging is great. I found you through uh, Hailey's blog? I dunno know. Anyway, I figured it was you and knew immediately when I saw Audrey. She's older but she looks the same. Cute! I can't believe you have four children. I also can't believe you're in Colombia. I wondered what had happened to you. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! ~Karen Knerr
Post a Comment